You know that item that’s been sitting on your to-do list for a while? Are you ready to get it checked off?
Sign up to get occasional stress-reducing and time-saving tips from Lucy and you could win a FREE HOUR of Lucy’s services.
Then every month through October 2016, one lucky person who signs up to be on my email list will be chosen to receive one free hour of my services. They may choose from the following categories:
- Telephone and or Online Research
- Travel & Vacation Planning
- Restaurant research
- Local Service provider research and comparison
- Diary/calendar management
- Craigslist postings
- Party & Event Planning
- Lifestyle management
If your name is drawn and additional time is needed beyond the FREE HOUR, you will receive a 15% discount on up to 2 more hours.
Official Promotion Rules
You know it’s important to be legal. So below is all the official legal stuff, but to quickly summarize:
- No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase the odds of winning.
- Void where prohibited.
- Sweepstakes open to all U.S. residents 18 years of age and older.
- Contest begins May 4, 2016, and runs through October 31, 2016, at midnight PST.
- Winners will be selected on the first day of each month during the contest via random drawing and will be notified by email.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at www.leaveittolucy.net and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Leave it to Lucy, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Leave it to Lucy as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 4, 2016, and ending October 31, 20016, midnight PST. All online entries must be received by October 31, 20016, midnight PST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at www.leaveittolucy.net. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Leave it to Lucy. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Leave it to Lucy.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one free hour of service from one of these categories: Telephone and or Online Research, Travel & Vacation Planning, Restaurant research, Local Service provider research and comparison, Diary/calendar management, Reminders, Craigslist postings, Party & Event Planning, or Lifestyle management valued at $50. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Leave it to Lucy. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Leave it to Lucy’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Leave it to Lucy to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Leave it to Lucy. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Leave it to Lucy shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT LEAVE IT TO LUCY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Leave it to Lucy, anyone acting on behalf of Leave it to Lucy, and Leave it to Lucy ’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Leave it to Lucy . If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Leave it to Lucy from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Leave it to Lucy may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Leave it to Lucy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Leave it to Lucy’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Leave it to Lucy may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Leave it to Lucy . Leave it to Lucy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Leave it to Lucy has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Leave it to Lucy reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Leave it to Lucy and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States of America AND California, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Leave it to Lucy, 6025 Monterey Ave, Richmond, CA, 94805, USA.
14. The Campaign hosted by Leave it to Lucy is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.