Sometimes great plans keep expanding. When my client first hired me to plan a few retirement parties it was going to make things less stressful for her. After hiring me, she realized she actually needed four parties planned, in four different cities (and two different states). The parties ranged in size from 20 up to 200 people. She also was hosting a large group of family members coming in from out-of-town to help her celebrate. She left the following tasks to Lucy in order for her to pull off four amazing parties within a 10-day span:
- Organize a retirement cake tasting at a top local bakery
- Find her staffing for her personal party
- Help decide the menu for all parties
- Review her clothing selections for all parties
- Help her design her invite
- Find a venue for a day after large family dinner
- Break down her ‘to do list’ into a manageable system with daily, weekly and the day of tasks, so she wouldn’t feel too overwhelmed.
We started working on her parties 8 weeks ahead so we had plenty of time to make sure that all four of her parties were huge successes, and more importantly, fun for her!
What’s the Client’s Verdict?
Thanks to Lucy, my FOUR retirement parties were all well-organized and very special events. So many details, with each party different in a number of ways – it’s hard to keep track of and to think of everything. But Lucy thinks of EVERYTHING! She has excellent taste, good judgement, and offered a lot of suggestions to make things easier for me. She even helped me pick out my outfits for each event! I highly recommend Lucy to help with any major (or minor) planning and assistance.”
D.O. (Richmond, California)
See what Lucy’s other clients are saying. Read more testimonials >>