Here are a few of Lucy’s recently completed projects.
Financial Data Management
Organized, categorized and created file for 5 years worth of financial and tax records in preparation for filing current taxes nation-wide.
[made up part for example: The client is in the process of moving to an electronic filing system. The end result was that the client can now do xyz and take advantage of better deductions with the improved effincient of their paper work.
Research Service Providers
- In-depth research into where to apply for a Service dog for a client in California
- In-depth research into finding specialized e-bay sellers for Art Deco furniture, antique books, etc, as well as local auction houses, and house liquidators to sell a variety of goods
- Researched and found an affordable “green” housecleaner
- Getting ‘stale’ American and Canadian business checks reissued after void dates
- Researched liability insurance options for Mexican property used as a rental
- Finding a home care worker
- Organizing an inter-state move which involved multiple bids from moving companies, researching various forms of storage upon delivery, etc
Create Photo Album
Created a 125 page customized photo wedding album using Shutterfly software
Financial Data Entry
Financial data entry into various software systems such as Moneywell for Mac’s, Quicken and Quickbooks for pc’s
What do Lucy’s clients say?
Lucy keeps me on track—no matter the reason for my procrastination, my mental blocks, my emotional resistance, Lucy keeps me going with kindness, compassion, and just the right amount of nudging.
Lucy has been a real partner in figuring out the right bookkeeping software for us: first understanding our needs and goals, and then trying out several programs. Lucy’s a very quick learner, so when we chose software that was new to her, she quickly caught on to the basic structure of the program. The first month took a bit longer as we set everything up and learned shortcuts, but then Lucy breezed through the second month. And she asks great questions.” —Sandy Bredt (Richmond, California)
See other services available virtually or in the San Francisco Bay area or contact Lucy to discuss your needs.