Some random facts written by Lucy Seligman:
Since I was a kid, I have always been called “the organizer.” I like figuring out the easiest and simplest solution to problems, challenges, projects—you name it! I see it as an exciting puzzle to be solved.
A lot of my awesome services are based on personal experience. For example, I lived and worked overseas in Japan and France for many years. Besides my love of travel and adventures, I am the former owner of a gourmet cooking school. That’s why I love putting together cookbooks and planning events, parties, etc. As a result, I love to research and put together travel plans and restaurant (including gluten free options) suggestions for both domestic and international travel.
- I have arranged two weddings both long distance and virtually!
- I have created and managed events for up to 250 persons while working long term in the non-profit sector here in the Bay area.
- I love solving mysteries.
- I am the Queen of Lists and admit to using Post-its way too much! It helps both me and my clients stay organized and focused on the present and on the future. I am also heavily into Wunderlist for managing my life and my clients.
- I co-owned a Japanese production company that produced both commercials and documentaries all over the world. I production-managed all non-Japan-based filming.
- I have a Japanese food blog called Thanks for the Meal, www.thanksforthemeal.net.
For more details about my professional background, please check out my LinkedIn profile.
What do Lucy’s Clients Say?
Lucy keeps me on track—no matter the reason for my procrastination, my mental blocks, my emotional resistance, Lucy keeps me going with kindness, compassion, and just the right amount of nudging.
Lucy has been a real partner in figuring out the right bookkeeping software for us: first understanding our needs and goals, and then trying out several programs. Lucy’s a very quick learner, so when we chose software that was new to her, she quickly caught on to the basic structure of the program. The first month took a bit longer as we set everything up and learned shortcuts, but then Lucy breezed through the second month. And she asks great questions.” —Sandy Bredt (Richmond, California)
See what Lucy’s other clients are saying. Read more testimonials >>
How Can Lucy Seligman Help You?
Do you have a project that you’d love help finishing? Check out Lucy’s services available virtually or in the San Francisco Bay area or contact Lucy to discuss your needs. Everyone gets a free 15-minute consultation.